Sunday, February 14, 2010

UNOFFICIAL WALLPOST

Ahan...Unofficial wallpost...
Gotta log in mehn..u know...
kaynine59@yahoo.com
Put my password...i aint gonna say that..
Ha ha...Kel from sat town..
Paying respect...my unofficial wallpost
Lets go..uhnn..cheah

Verse
Dear Mr E Pluribus Unum...its ur boy K.E.L i just wanna holla:..
I'ma make this brief no epistle or long thing/
And i do believe u'll see dis post when u log in/
U know am feeling many of ur dope lines/
I wonder why dey wanna beef with Mode9/
They just tryna rub mud on ur shine/
U are miles ahead like V.I to Mushin/
I remember 2k6..killari studios when u came through the block to spit/
Me and Capital was chilling/
It was M-speech dat hinted us that Mode9 was in the building/
The same Malcolm IX??..i rushed to see u flow/
But from the booth glass u waved ur hands that i should go/
I didnt get mad..i knew he had to concentrate/
But i was so glad that u and i were in the same place/
Mr Elbow room i heard the bars later same doom that u spat sending haters to their tomb/
I perfected all my lines from then/
I made sure all my 'bars' were well lit i brought sufferings to my pen/
In 2007 THE DEFINITION launch/
Many stars in Galleria came through in their bunch/
Phoebe and T.wizzy was there/
And u graced the stage with Elajoe red eye red eye u go fear fear/
I stood there till the end...Wizzy said we should grab a bite i waved him off i no send/
then Mr Jimmy autograhed my copy of his CD/
And u were standing close and i wonder if u knew me/
My train of thought was still running on the track/
U were downstairs already so i chased u at the back/
I yelled MODE MODE!!!!..u turned and looked back/
And i was bold enough to face u am a rapper too i dont slack/
Handed u my CD..KRUSHED BY THE HOOFZ the mixape TCT with Cap and 6th/
And u promised u would listen when u get home/
My spit felt like stone/
Then phoebe hit me ''dude u spoke with Mode''/
Going home that night i felt good/
In the cab al we did was chat about u/
And dat was saturday...on monday morning/
My 1110 phone was there steadily ringing/
I press the green button 'hello'..whats good/
The other end it was mode replied 'hey dude'/
I jumped from my bed..goose bumps on my brown skin/
I signal elder bro am on the fone with the rap king/
U said the mixtape was very on point/
That the first track 'BLESSED' was a very hot joint/
I felt like a star myself cos 1day i know ama rule like u and gain some rap wealth/
I still doubt if u remember me dude/
I wanna say thanks for meeting my crew u made us feel good at British Council/
Damn Facebook wont gimme more lines/
My unofficial wallpost to hommie Mode9/

Its unofficial baby..K.E.L sat town..NOTORIOUS K.E.L

No comments:

Post a Comment