Tuesday, February 9, 2010

100 BARS

Intro
Cheah..notorious k.e.l
Uhnn..raise ur hands up
Sat town in the building mehn.
U know how we do..
Keeping it live real and original..cheah
The mixtape in the session
Wot it do..x4
Ha ha..check me out baby
Check how i flow..c'mon

Verse
Am the lad that was born to be bad/
Since birth av been glad/
U'r so low in content u were born to be 'jad' when i put a 'dot' in front/
U were born to be sad/
Am a Real Ambitious Dude i was born to be RAD/
Am so Bube when i spit the flow/
Get used to it cos am packing many heat/
For all of u Waingrows..never wanna see the fame grow/
But thats stale in my sight/
Like Wurdplay decamping from Mic Knights/
My grip on my mic tight..i never release/
Elevating to new heights rap my way with ease/
Like hot knife through butter/
Am loyal like am Bruce Waynes butler/
Omo butter but am spitting from the gutter/
Gimme 'Hi 5'..let us 'Face the Book'/
When my rap nine 'Twitters' mudafu**as get shook/
And they clear and gimme 'Myspace'/
These days pretty 'Singles wanna Net' with their cleavages in my face/
My pace above 220 on the gauge/
Pack more speed than Keanu when i hit the stage/
With a lotta rage..when i Ironman flow u better have my 'Stark' waiting in the briefcase/
K.E.L the Cosa Nostra/
Blessing mics everyday like am supposed tah/
Call me Godfather..the don baba going farther/
I talk less listen more so i stay smarter/
Uhnn..am far from a waka wicki mcee/
Sweet flows u wanna ina sun shaba kiki/
Like eba kiki..i block throats when they flow theres always intervals of coughs and they choke/
I do it spik and span and pretty with a tan/
Dudes say my flows gonna live forever like peter pan/
And with a green vest on the chest/
Mehn am proudly naija cos am best from the rest/
Crack the egg from the nest heading west for the quest/
My hands are on deck cos i thirst to be first/
My flows u ingest..ur dough u invest/
Now am heading to the bank with loads of intrest/
Be 'Guaranteed' that u have my 'Trust' fool/
Come autumn come 'Spring' am never distrustful/
My 'Diamond' flows stays afloat not 'Oceanic'/
Pinky bet it this time am heading for the rap 'Zenith'/
My hearts in my act am making an impact/
I say it with facts am right and exact/
'okwa okwa' dat ibo boy/
Making dat ibo noise blessing tha ibo loins/
They try to take away my rap joy/
So i make 'em swim in rivers without a life buoy/
Toys..is what these breeds be to me/
Lil seeds am the fu***ing iroko tree/
Am going Usain Bolt on the beat/
Just convert the metres to bars i raise up the heat/
I do it faster than him av got quick feet/
Pardon me i mean av got quick lips and quick teeth/
Hey whats beef..beef is when mcees wanna see K.E.L in body bags/
They wanna make me breathe in hell with pillow gags/
Stupid fags am a happy dog my tail still wags/
Braaaagggg!!!...am untouchable De Niro be my alias/
Kick more arse that Sidney Bristow in Alias/
Give em gas let 'em puff to death/
Light a match start a fire let 'em cough to death any spot ama win/
Intresting together me and this rap thing we'r like siamese twins/
I do it fast and free like chinese Jin/
Sharp guy 'Super Bad' u can call me McLovin/
I do it pretty often and my siblings/
Say it must be inherent in all my offsprings/
Uhnn..love wan tin tin/
Sat town drop flows that they want tin tin/
Never that..i never front tin tin/
Am for good never evil so am far from 'Constantin'/
Always gat my dogs with me like i was Tin Tin/
Am the dude with the wickedest sound like Ms Thing/
Uhnn..In the bin is where i put their shit talk/
Am not a blood but hommie i can creep walk/
So gimme blue carpet treatment like Snoop Dogg/
Any vato that bugs am gonna make his blood clog/
Heaven i need a hug/
U gotta come through for dudes and embrace a thug/
I need protection from my enemies/
Make 'em flee cos they're buzzing on my privacy like they be bumble bees/
Please to the moon take ur brawl/
I sweat it out with jogs hating on me is cholesterol/
I devour u with lyrics until u test the floor/
Am the law breaking jaws impeccably without a flaw/
And its flawless victory/
When i get my M.K on u more or less is history/
U neva make it rain ur life is drizzly/
U heard right fear me cos am grizzly/
Mafia music..Mario Puzo should do a flick on K.E.L and my hommie Ross Rick/
Cold blooded flows u can say am frostbit/
Am 'Notjustok' cos my 'Sturvs' is the s**t/
Cap says am his ginger/
Dats my blood anyday our raps ee go linger/
On and on cos we'r sat town hustlers/
I aint gotta prove am a super dooper star/
Its the 97th..bar/
Heading for 100..ahhh../
Notorious K.E.L strifes/
Naija..naija..its naija for life/

A 100 bars is 1 to a god mcee x2
K.E.L still keeping it real with T.C.T
E.I.E for life...bretherens..

No comments:

Post a Comment