Sunday, February 14, 2010

GUN MAN

Intro (bob marley sample in background)
Uhnn
Everyday a ni**a die on the streets
Stray bullets..POLICE..why

Verse1
Gunshots in the air/
Gunshots everywhere in the rear/
Numbskulls triggering without care/
The elephats on their badge causing real scare/
Oozing out bullets from their tusks u go fear fear/
It really hurts cos to mothers eyes they bring tears/
Now their arrogance cruises on the 5th gear/
Another son dead died on the streets/
Adaora Chumba reports he was shot by the police/
I guess their rope tied gun is always set on autoshoot/
Like bad weather they be headlining the news/
I dont affiliate with em fools/
God punish dem from highest rank dude to the lowest rank foot

Hook (bob marley sample)

Verse2
What i spit is true/
I hate these fools rather be in carribean sands with rachael/
On the streets looking out for 5..0/
They trouble me like Akon always dipping their hands in my pot of gold/
In the ghetto its a normal thing/
When they're miles away we lace up our Usain Bolt shoe strings/
Take off all rings..bring the shirt wrap the bling bling/
Lebron James that..free throw in the bin/
Make way for the beast of no nation/
Egbehkegbeh...loju titi..they bad in my society/
Their blue and black clothing now doesnt change s**t/
They're still corrupted like recycler in my flash drive disk/
P.O.L.I.C.E...Pricks Of Lagos...Infestin my Crews Energy/
Everyday it be like dat/
Damn them like dat..why/
Why they gotta kill my bretheren...

No comments:

Post a Comment