Monday, February 8, 2010

THA BOSS ft GOTHIC

(intro)
Cheah!!..Kel from sat town
Yeah..E.I.E NATION presidente
Uhnn..we doing it live
Dedicating this to all my peeps
All my dawgs all my thugs
U know all my bretherens across d globe Hustling 24/7, 9/5, 365 baby
cheah!!..i respect ur hustle keep grinding baby..uhnn...cheah!!

Verse1 (Kel FST)
'Nnaw nu'..fighting for a cause like Mbonu/
So my Ejike flows gat ur back like a spinal/
And them haters stay close/
Wondering what am gon' do next/
they bickering they sending me death threats/
But ur texts i delete/
Cos am the best in this rap fleet/
I deliver no pretexts attach-ED/
Pregnant with dope flows that is why i spit/
Close affiliates no other but my T.C.T/
Its K.E.L baby and am a sat town hustler/
Always neck and neck with the game like a muffler/
And am warnin ya pace back am notorious/
Meet ur maker make it glorious/
And am destined for the top of cos/
Like a teenagers acne must always burst to yield pause/
Uhhnn..i know u love the way i flow now/
There can never be another Kel From Sat Town/

(hook)
Am tha boss baby..baby am tha boss baby(x6)
K.e.l baby..baby am tha boss baby..am tha boss am tha boss baby

Verse2 (Kel FST)
Hitting the bottom of the ketchup for the last paste/
u know that Heinze taste/
My spoon handle gets it out safe/
And we devour the meal like mufasa/
I used to go hard then but now i go harder/
And dem say we no go make am/
If they dont give it to us its by force we go take am/
Its been a long time coming/
Its many rounds wearing gloves boxershorts and battling these sounds/
All these fakers they are novice/
Incase u havent noticed/
Am a legend to these mcees am ill and i flow bliss/
The aim is hustle hard & get on forbes list/
No matter urine u pour on me am neva pissed/
And am destined for the top of cos/
Like a teenagers acne must always burst to yield pause/
Uhhnn...i know u love the way i flow now/
There can neva be anoda Kel From Sat Town/

Verse3 (Gothic)
Best of the best Hang with the best of the verse/
And shit only happens when these niggas is pressed/
Coming on the microfone with my own kinda style/
Keeping it cool that dont mean y'all should be wild/
Here on the insrumental with Kel FST/
U must be an asshole to wanna mess with me/
This cause some permanent scars/
So y'all gon remember ama end this here like 31st of december..yeah!!/

(Hook)
Song fades..

No comments:

Post a Comment