Tuesday, February 9, 2010

RESPECT MY CONGLOMERATE

Yeah...sat town
Notorious K.E.L

Verse
My flow is 'Sure' i get a tick all day/
Am rare like green grass in hay/
Supreme class gunnin for that pay/
I sip brew with my peeps all day/
Spread love is the Sat Town way/
The Pastees and Alomo get me tipsy/
Now u wana diss me.u neva R-E-S-P-E-C-T/
Dumb fool..i'll hang u upside down/
Crack ur head with a bottle/
Dont ever mess with Kel From Sat Town/
Local champion like my man Abess/
My vocal tampons when i hurt u aferwards mehn am nice i attest/
Also known in many zones homez/
Dont throw rocks at my throne/
Bomb ur homes with a million flintstones/
My ozone is so ill see me now/
Now my life like a movie at the ozone e-cinema/
They watch close i never deplete in bit rate/
I sound good so respect my conglomerate

No comments:

Post a Comment