Sunday, February 14, 2010

UNBELIEVABLE

Yeah..K.E.L sat town
For sure..u know..
i was just in my room one day u know..
Playing around biggie songs
Ready 2 Die album u know
I just took all the songs together
did like 20bars of it..cheahh!!!

Verse
Its ''UNBELIEVABLE''..when i see this dude/
Pointin a Smith 'n' Wesson to me saying ''GIMME THE LOOT''/
He was a ''FRIEND OF MINE'' in high school/
Now he's tryna rob the money that i made from my ''EVERYDAY STRUGGLE''/
''THINGS CHANGE'' nothing stays the same/
Look at this fool i used to break bread for back when i had no fame/
Now he's tryna rob ''ME & MY BITCH''/
In my maybach benz..damn..this ni**a must be a snitch/
So i roll out my ''MACHINE GUN PHUNK''/
Am gon blast u cos u are a mudaf**kin punk/
I'll tell u ''THE WHAT'' am a ''BIG POPPA'' in this neighbourhood/
Am gon' kill u and give to the dogs for food/
Then he yelled Kel..i didnt know it was u/
I thought it was sombody else mehn am telling the truth/
Give me ''ONE MORE CHANCE'' ama always dance to ur music and/
Ur wish is my command/
Now he scared i can see it in his E.Y.E's/
He knows who i be dead men tell no T.A.L.E's/
Heres a ''WARNING'' dont u ever try to f**k with me/
Unless u'r ''READY TO DIE'' den my bullets will fly/
Just like many birds in the sky so hot/
Ni**a chill cos i can see ''SUICIDAL THOUGHTS''/
Give ''RESPECT'' to whom respect is due to/
And So i roll up and drove off while i chewed my ''JUICY'' fruit/

Damn
K.E.L sat town
U know..Ready to die wrap up mix..
All biggie songs..
U know how it is
Notorious K.E.L
Sat town lagos nigeria in the building
Better believe that
We coming strong..coming strong..coming strong
Sat town for life..cheah..nicca..

No comments:

Post a Comment