Sunday, February 14, 2010

PERFECT CHIC

E.I.E NATION word up!!!
Ha ha...Kel From Sat Town going round the globe tryna get my first lady right quick
U know how it is...uhn

Verse 1
Bollywood girls..put ur hands up/
Bollywood girls..sit ur ass down/
If u are not fine like Kareena Kapoor/
U dont get no love take a walk out my door/
Cos am looking for the perfect chic/
The perfect freak to take home to naija with/
Area code looking sexy like Kristina Kaif/
She whisper in my ear she wanna be wife/
She even sang to me like Sourhabee Debarma/
Licking lips sexy like she Kim Sharma/
Am a..go getter but she push me back
She like 'Kel i believe in d laws of karma'/
So we split like that/
Before long i had another with an ass so fat/
I can swear she look better than Malika Sherawat/
But within her tight grip was a cricket bat..damn/

Hook
On a mission..just to get my perfect chic..
Runnin round the globe tryna get my perfect pick...
am 'o run..am 'o crawl..am 'o jump..
Am 'o fly just to get my perfect pick right quik (x2)

Verse 2
Hollywood girls..put ur hands up
Hollywood girls..sit ur ass down
If u are not pretty likee Meg Ryan/
Or sexy like them employees on the sunset tan/
Spell it out i need a perfect chic/
I need a freak Mrs Smith with Angelina Jolie lips/
Beyoncè and Kim Kardashian hips/
Top it up with swedish Victoria Silvstedt tits/
Take the silicon away i want a natural feel/
Gimme Heidi Klum...so we can Seal the deal/
Dont need a desperate chic is not how i get down/
So get moving if u'r Nicolette Sheridan/
Jet flights to Munchèn for tea/
Only if u'd be my Gisèlè Bundchen for free/
She gave me Eva Mendes wink made my heart melt slow/
With a Charlize Theron smile she said hell nooooo!!!

Hook
Same as above

Verse 3
Nollywood girls..put ur hands up
Nollywood girls..keep ur hands up
Av hunted all coast i cant find a catch/
Hoping this side of the globe ama meet my match/
Dont gimme Anita Hogan with muscles like hulk hogan/
I need a Genevieve type to hold me down/
Rita Dominic lips..Mercy Johnson shape/
Lilian Bach skin...Ini Edo ways/
Gimme an omotola chic with Steph Okerekes height/
Gimme Zeal lemme feel big booty so tight/
Gimme my namesake still ma wa alright/
Lip locking all day..ama wa all night/
Naija be the best of all/
No trace..picture Dakore smiling on Kate Henshaws face/
Kel from sat town is home to roost/
I guess my perfect chikala is here so ama stick to my roots/

Hook
Same as above......

No comments:

Post a Comment