Tuesday, February 9, 2010

RANK XEROX MCEES

Kel from sat town
Ok lets go now
Rank xerox mcees mcees mcees

Verse 1 (Kel FST)
Dont make me spark like plugs/
I spark with no love fake Noah pray ur ark sinks before u get ashore/
U'r the reason that i go to the store/
Am buying bug sprays and more/
End u rap pests knocking on my door/
Av gat an ax for ur giraffe necks/
I grip it tight like an Aztec/
Am uncontrolled susbstance like Inspectah Deck/
Ready to do justice on u league of fools/
Buzzing on my privacy dude dat is so not cool/
U see dem with A4 papers all the time/
Tryna photocopy everybit of my rhyme/
P.hd in xenography at the U.N.I/
U and I can never jell buzz off to ur beehive suckers/

(Hook)
Rank xerox mcees x6
Ra..ra..ra..ra Rank xerox mcess

Verse 2 (Lakes Brizzle)
Oh ohh..am a gorilla/
Bape down to my feet high like a reefa/
Got money off the streets purple makes me realler/
So sleek like Makida..damn she got it/
Haters couldnt catch up cos am on a bugatti/
Am cruising it while y'all looking at it/
Kel FST on the mazeratti/
Love kill slowly like ed -hardy/
Always 'Fly' even when i dress 'Plane'/
Flows so wet like i just left the rain/
I dont smoke but on dis track i smoke like a train/
I aint putting my pad down cos am in love with this rap game/
I rep sat town..a lotta 'Brains' no 'Pinky'/
Just 'Nuvo' get it/
I got more kicks than judo/
I do me i dont need ur kudos/
You dont know me..am like tomorrow..oh oh..
Yeah..purple illusions....

Hook
Same as above..

Verse 3 (Capital-C)
Yeah BFC ni**a
Uhnn..eh yo..

Still on the quest to manifest every gift he was blessed with/
Its no secret unprotected sex is like a death wish/
Devilish with his thoughts/
when he reminisces on days he stole s**t and got caught..nemesis/
Reading scriptures..verses from the book of Genesis/
Thats when he realise that real love does exist in our midsts/
So quit playing tricks or get hurt/
Broken to pieces like new frame i just bought/
From the shop around the corner without proofs/
Aint no other place to keep ur car safe but in roofs/
So when it rains ur families get showered with money/
Dark and lovely how the flow sticks to ur head/
Permanently like tatoos without the infra reds/
Flashing jewels and u will get robbed instead/
Its been a long tome coming believe me i aint lie-ing/
Check my 'ID' to see am 'D1' primetiming/

Hook
Same as above

No comments:

Post a Comment