Sunday, February 14, 2010

COMPARISM

Verse
Look...
Am a dope Mc u cigarette butt/
I mean the 'claro' me am fresh and untouched/
Uhnn..i am tommorow u are last month/
Am in the formula 1 u are doing BMX stunts/
Am B.I.G and u'r the white Malibu rapper/
Am E.I.E hey granny still dey tie wrapper/
Am Naija u are Somalia/
No disrespect to the country..uhnn..u know i got love for ya/
I cruise in virgins and u fly in heated balloons/
Am homosapien u'r in jungles u crazy baboon/
Am a blockburster dude u'r a cartoon/
Am so Avatar..wassap duck..u looney tunes/
Am river niger u are mile2 stream water/
I flow sicker u are Joe and Mystical stutter/
I rock Timbs u'r in 'pam slippers'/
I swear to god types am Range Sport and u and u a Sand Tipper/
Just run midget i crush like Godzilla no comparism between me and you on whose iller/
cheahh..K.E.L of cos..sat town is a curse../
On all these haters tryna be the prince by force..damn uuu...

No comments:

Post a Comment