Sunday, February 14, 2010

N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S

K.E.L...cheah!!!

Verse1
I dont think they really heard well/
Its Notorious 'K.E' to the'L'/
Am back for the first time/
Am the bomb any track so u can call me boomshine/
If am 'behind enemy lines' the Owen Wilson in me sees me through to the finish line/
Strong hearted like Cruccifixio/
With the sign of the Cross no Dante can lay me low/
Its inherent in me to blow/
Damn the hard time rain cos i still get my rainbow/
And my favorite colour is brown/
Mai Bornu and Clement Isong they always hold me down/
Money on my mind am zealous/
Am getting chocolate see their eye so jealous/
I guard my territory like Palacios i count no loss/
K.E.L am Notorious

Hook (B.I.G sample)
Its the n.o..t.o..r.i..o..u.s you just lay down slow..

Verse2
Ur reign on the top was short like leprechauns/
I remain the 'KING' kong and y'all are rapper 'PUNS'/
Cross ur T's dot ur I's ur style is dead and gone/
Am tha don staying faithful like a catholic nun/
I yawn when they say they'll delete me/
Am not a stinker text message that u get on fones from ur ex chic/
My flow is next gen baby am the best pick/
Forget beef i'll pick u from my teeth with a toothpick/
You're so Heath Ledger..what a huge joke/
Taking me down u must have toked form a huge smoke/
I stay spitting like an Hausa bloke/
Still i rise ee don tay wey my garri don soak/
U want rap blessings hold my cloak/
Av got various and dis one is made in lagos/
Feeling good like i was touched by a feel good nurse/
Flow is so injurious..K.E.L am..Notorious

Hook
Same as above

Verse3
I hit rap clowns with dope sounds/
And no matter how their face frowns we never back down/
K.E.L from sat town am heading for the top/
With the orange vest on i call the shots when to stop/
But i never do traffic is so smooth/
And i neva drool am good to go fool/
Got my back up hommie that is why i go school/
BSc hons seeking more isnt da kool/
I hustle harder like a ''kpuff kpuff'' seller/
No more rains on my turf cos i got my umbrella/
Labels 'whine' me enuff/
Av got my own cellar/
Take a sip of the flow and u'll see am so stellar/
Haba uhnn yeah..so serious/
Now everybody wants to hop on my magic school bus/
I push em back Silver Surfer force/
E.I.E.. T.C.T... K.E.L Notorious..uhnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment